DataSite customers rejoice! Today, DataSite launched Atmosphere, its cloud and IT enablement division, which uses a consultative approach to craft cloud and managed IT solutions designed to the specific requirements of DataSite customers.
The Atmosphere team is keenly aware that the technology ecosystem is ever changing. We believe in creating long-term partnerships that enable customers to continue to evolve utilizing opportune solutions. Atmosphere is uniquely positioned, with its customer centric model, to craft best-in-class colocation and cloud solutions for today and tomorrow. This new offering provides customers with creative, custom solutions that include:
- Cloud Ramps to AWS Direct Connect, Google Cloud, Interconnect and Azure ExpressRoute
- Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud Computing
- Network Services including Internet Bandwidth, SD Wan and Edge Network Connectivity
- Unified Communications
- Virtual Desktop and Hosted Exchange
- Backup and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service
- Cloud Storage
DataSite Atmosphere provides a single contract, embedding services with colocation, to arrive at the smartest and most complete hybrid colocation and cloud service solution for tomorrow’s enterprise. Atmosphere fulfills the requirements for compute, memory, storage, and network. Ultimately, our goal is to ensure each application is hosted in its ideal execution venue, optimizing performance, while minimizing cost.