Wholesale Colocation Facility in Orlando
DataSite Orlando has 85,000 square feet of flexible colocation space. Designed, engineered and constructed to be a state-of-the-art data center facility DataSite Orlando is truly a Fortress for the digital World! With 8- inch thick, steel-reinforced concrete walls, completely windowless exterior, 160 MPH wind rated roof, underground diverse power and network entry points and around the clock on-site security – your digital assets are safe with us.
Besides sunshine and beaches, Florida is known for hurricanes, and when those blow in, you need your critical IT infrastructure located in the safest place around – DataSite Orlando!
- 130,000 Sq. Ft. Purpose-Built Data Center
- Freestanding Building on 176 Acre
- Anonymous Building with Windowless Exterior
- 8-inch Thick, Steel-Reinforced Concrete Walls
- 160 MPH Wind Rated and Certified Roof
- Pre-Action Dry Pipe Fire Supression System
- Two Diverse Underground Utility Feeds
- N+1 or 2N UPS Power
- A & B Power in Every Rack
- Massive 13.4 Megawatt Generator Plant
- 40,000 Gallons of Reserve Fuel
- 72-Hour Generator Run Time
- Massive 2,510 Ton Chiller Plant
- Around the Clock Heat Rejection
- N+1 Redundancy
- The Perfect Temperature Every Minute of Every Day
- Up 600 watts/sf Power Density
- Support for Water Cooled Equipment
- Biometric & Keycard Access System
- Extensive Video Surveillance Systems
- 24/7 On-Premise Security Guards
- Vehicle Blockades and Equipment Checks
- Isolated Shipping, Receiving and Staging Areas
At DataSite we focus on what we know how to do – provide a safe, secure colocation facility. We have electrical engineers and Critical Environmental Technicians on staff 24 hours a day to ensure everything is up and running.
Let us show you what sets DataSite Orlando’s data center apart from the others. Schedule a tour today either online or call 407-502-2051!