Put Your DR in the Lowest Natural Disaster Risk in North America!
Ensuring your digital assets are physically safe ad secure is critical to the success of your business, but what if the unthinkable happens? Do you have a disaster recovery/business continuity plan that will allow for business as usual?
DON’T TAKE CHANCES! Go with a data center that can provide:
- LOWEST TORNADO RISK – WIND ZONE 1
- LOW EARTHQUAKE RISK – SEISMIC ZONE 2
- LOWEST LIGHTNING FLASH DENSITY
Along with those DataSite’s Boise colocation facility gives you the “Trifecta of Value” – low power cost, low natural disaster risk and free cooling! With over 60,000 square feet of purpose built space, DataSite Boise provides a flexible and scalable environment for your data center requirements. Whether you need one rack, a small cage or a customized data center!
Some other benefits of our Boise data center are:
- 60,000 sq. ft. Purpose Built Data Center
- Freestanding Building on 5 Acres
- Pre-Action Dry Pipe Fire Supression
- Flexible Power Densities
- Diverse Underground Utility Feeds
- 7 Megawatts of Clean Power
- N+1 or 2N UPS Power
- A & B Power in Every Rack
- Massive N+1 Diesel Generator
- Perfect Climate for Free Cooling
- Chilled Water Availability for Water Cooled Gear
- Fully Fenced Perimeter
- 5 Tier Authentication for Data Center Access
- Keycard Access Systems
- 24/7 On-premise Security Guards
- Extensive Video Surveillance Systems
- Isolated Shipping, Receiving and Staging Areas
Give yourself peace of mind by knowing your digital assets are in a highly secure data center, out of the major natural disaster zones is priceless!
To learn more about our colocation facility call 208-269-9199, or better yet, schedule a tour online today!