Secure, Efficient, & Well-Connected
DataSite Atlanta is located in Marietta, just 15 miles from the heart of downtown, facilitating virtually zero latency access to strategic ecosystems in the urban core, while offering the logistical benefits of a suburban environment. The facility is a concurrently maintainable, purpose-built data center supported by 24/7 operations. Whether you need to deploy only one rack or 100+, production or disaster recovery workloads, content delivery or cloud & managed services, DataSite Atlanta is a hardened, energy-efficient facility that will keep your gear safe while optimizing performance.
Site And Building
With DataSite Atlanta, your digital assets are accommodated in a facility that can ensure the safety, resiliency and security required to protect the most mission critical systems.
>> You May Also Like: Disaster Preparedness
- 73,000 Sq. Ft. of Colocation Capacity
- 7.5 Acre Suburban Site
- Purpose Built for Critical Operations
- Single Story Building, 18’ Clear
- Northwest Atlanta – East Cobb
- 17 fiber miles from 56 Marietta
- 30 Minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Airport
DataSite Atlanta is designed to provide continuous power in any and every situation and boasts an impressive history of uninterrupted service.
- Two Independent N+1, Concurrently Maintainable, Power Systems
- Twin Plant design provides Critical Power redundancies from N to 2(N+1)
- Multiple Independent Underground Utility Feeds
- Immediate Proximity to High-Voltage Utility Substation
- Custom Power Densities Rack by Rack
- A & B Power to Every Rack
- Dedicated and Shared Infrastructure
DataSite Atlanta offers the ability for clients to utilize a shared or private HVAC cooling system to deliver redundant cool air supply and/or chilled water for optimum performance and protection of the most power-hungry IT technology.
>> You May Also Like: High Performance Computing Solutions
- Diverse N+1 Chilled Water Plants and Loops provide cooling redundancy options from N+1 to 2(N+1)
- Plenum Return
Hot/Cold Aisle Containment
- Chimney Cabinets
- High Performance Compute Ready Chilled Water System
- 2kW to 80kW per rack – DataSite is ready
DataSite Atlanta does not stop its facility hardening with the building. We extend that burliness to our multiple underground, concrete-encased fiber optic duct banks, that offer diverse fiber optic conduit systems. Our on-premises, an ecosystem of networks provides remarkable options for your connectivity needs.
Originally constructed by a Major Financial Institution, DataSite Atlanta provides a highly secure environment to keep your critical infrastructure safe from any conceivable threat. Our security equipment, techniques and procedures will control, monitor and record access to the data center at all times. Mantrap access, keycard readers, controlled access lists, secure locking cabinets, colocation cages and private data center suites provide a stalwart defense for controlled and authorized entry around the clock.
>> Read More: Security & Compliance Solutions
- Anti-Tailgating Mantraps
- 5 Tier Authentication for Data Center Access
- Bio Metric, Keypad, Keycard Access Systems
- 24/7 Engineering & Operations Staff
- 24/7 Facility Access
- Extensive Video Surveillance Systems
- Anonymous Building Exterior
Visit Us at DataSite Atlanta
We pride ourselves in having a world-class colocation facility that gives our customers exactly what they need. We focus on our core strengths – facility management, power, cooling and security – and deliver these on a level unparalleled in the industry. Request a tour of DataSite Atlanta today!