Are You Looking For a Data Center In Spokane, Washington?
There is a better alternative to the utility prices and potential natural disasters you get with a Spokane colocation facility in Boise, Idaho.
DataSite’s Boise data center, is the third wholesale colocation facility in the DataSite family. This facility gives you the “Trifecta of Value” – low power cost, low natural disaster risk and free cooling! With over 60,000 square feet of purpose built space, DataSite Boise provides a flexible and scalable environment for your data center requirements. Whether you need one rack, a small cage or a customized data center we provide:
- 60,000 sq. ft. Purpose Built Data Center
- Among the Lowest Cost of Power in the US
- Freestanding Building on 5 Acres
- Strategically Located in West Boise
- Outside the 500 -Year Floodplain
- Anonymous Single-Story Building
- Pre-Action Dry Pipe Fire Supression
- Flexible Power Densities
- Diverse Underground Utility Feeds
- 7 Megawatts of Clean Power
- N+1 or 2N UPS Power
- A & B Power in Every Rack
- Massive N+1 Diesel Generator
- Maximum Heat Rejection
- N+1 Redundancy
- Perfect Climate for Free Cooling
- Appropriate Humidity Levels
- Chilled Water Availability for Water Cooled Gear
- Fully Fenced Perimeter
- 5 Tier Authentication for Data Center Access
- Keycard Access Systems
- 24/7 On-premise Security Guards
- Extensive Video Surveillance Systems
- Isolated Shipping, Receiving and Staging Areas
So, if you are looking for a data center in Spokane, Washington, you have another choice – DataSite Boise!
To learn more about our colocation facility call 208-269-9199, or better yet, schedule a tour online today!